Creative writing competition!
- Competition entries must follow the above creative writing guidelines.
- Give a Grad a Go can refuse to submit entries which do not follow these. Please check with us if you are unsure.
- By entering the competition you are giving Give a Grad a Go the right to share your creative writing response to our social platforms crediting the writer.
- You can only enter one spoof role entry once.
- The competition winner is decided and judged by our internal marketing team on the basis of the wittiest application.
- The time frame for entries is stated on each individual spoof job role. Typically one month from when the job is made life.
- Winners will be contacted via email address.
- Give a Grad a Go accepts no responsibility for incomplete, late, or corrupted entries.
- Entrants must reside in the UK.
- The winners are required to send a message to Give a Grad a Go using the email account they entered with, within 2 weeks of the competition closing.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Give a Grad a Go reserves the right to offer an alternative prize should the requested item not be available.
- Give a Grad a Go reserves the right to cancel this competition or amend these terms and conditions. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon.