Calling all students and graduates! You won’t want to miss this free competition!
Are you now in full hibernation mode?
Fancy getting into the Halloween spirit and watching some scary movies?
This is your chance to win a one-year subscription to either Netflix OR Disney+! Enter to win now!
Competition Time! | WIN 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION FOR NETFLIX OR DISNEY+!
If you’re stressed out about applying for graduate jobs or have uni deadlines piling up, you deserve to unwind and get cosy this October.
So we’re giving you the chance to win a whole year’s subscription for Netflix or Disney+!
Whether you’re celebrating the colder days by watching a childhood classic or you’re wanting to watch something spookier to get in the mood for Halloween, both Netflix and Disney+ have something for you!
Take advantage of our free competition and take a well-deserved break!
All you have to do is follow us and tag a friend! Multiple tags are allowed!
Share the post to your story and tag us for an extra entry on Instagram!
By following our platforms, you can keep up to date with Give a Grad a Go and gain an insight into what we do!
Visit our Instagram to get a glimpse of our company culture and our LinkedIn for current job openings!
To enter, simply:
- Follow Give a Grad a Go on our social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Like our competition post and tag a friend on the social media platform, you entered with of your choice within the options stated above.
- For an extra entry, share/ retweet and don’t forget to tag us so we can count in your entry!
This is the perfect chance to start ticking off the shows on your watch list!
We make it easier for talented graduates to find careers within successful, top UK businesses.
Register with us at www.giveagradago.com/graduates/register
Competition Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition, students or graduates must follow one of our social media platforms required. These include our Facebook page, Twitter Account, or Instagram account.
- You must also like the competition post, share it, and tag Give a Grad a Go on your preferred platform from one of the choices stated above.
- These include their Facebook page, Twitter Account, or Instagram account.
- The competition starts 3pm GMT on 05/10/2022 finishing 6pm GMT 31/10/2022 (running for 26 days in total).
- The winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries and announced on our social media channels and the winner will also be direct messaged on the platform they entered in.
- For Netflix: to start a new account or add to an existing account, gift cards are applied to the account as a cash balance amounting to the price of a one year subscription.
- For the basic package of netflix (£6.99 as of 5/10/2022) for 12 months equivalent (£83.88)
- For Disney+: A Disney+ gift subscription can not be used to pay for an existing account but can be redeemed by new and returning Disney+ subscribers
- For Disney+ subscription (£79.90 as of 5/10/2022) for 12 month subscription.
- Must be redeemed within 12 months of winning.
- Give A Grad A Go accepts no responsibility for incomplete, late or corrupted entries.
- Entrants must be 18+ and must reside in the UK.
- No third party or bulk entries will be considered.
- By entering this competition, students and graduates consent to their name being mentioned in a post on Give A Grad A Go’s page if they win.
- The winners are required to send a message to Give A Grad A Go using the social media account they entered with, within 2 weeks of the competition closing.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- Give A Grad A Go reserves the right to offer an alternative prize should the requested item not be available.
- Give A Grad A Go reserves the right to cancel this competition or amend these terms and conditions. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Disney+ or Netflix
Here’s your chance to win this amazing prize! Students and Grads enter now – this could be your opportunity to have a fun (and fright) filled Halloween!
It is free and easy to participate, enter now!