Common interview questions and answers 💬
How to answer common interview questions
From the ordinary to the weird and wacky and sometimes tough interview questions to answer, this series covers the common interview questions an employer might ask.
We start by looking at the most basic interview questions and answers and then work our way through to some more tough interview questions and answers.
For each question, we’ve got the interview tips and tricks to help you nail your answer – breaking down the reasons why employers might choose to ask it, possible responses, as well as what to avoid when answering these interview opening questions.
To find out the best answers to common job interview questions, follow the links in the navigation menu.
- Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- Do you have any questions for me?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- Are you interviewing anywhere else?
- How do you handle stress?
- Describe yourself in 3 words
- What motivates you at work?
- What makes you unique?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
… Plus, we’ve answered industry interview questions for you too!