*This competition and qualification is open to anyone, anywhere – online training course with live webinar sessions*
We are offering you the chance to win a FREE Mental Health First Aid training course, which can be completed online, from your home office!
This two-day course qualifies participants as MHFA certified Mental Health First Aiders, giving employees the skills to spot the signs and symptoms of low mental health and support individuals in the workplace.
Next course dates: 14th and 20th July 2020.
To enter the competition:
- Follow Give A Grad A Go on Instagram or Facebook or LinkedIn (or all 3 for a higher chance of winning).
- Follow Charlotte Wiseman on Instagram.
- Like our competition post on Instagram or Facebook or LinkedIn and tag a friend in the comments.
- Multiple entries are allowed, the more friends you tag the more entries you gain!
- Gain an extra entry for sharing our post on your story!
Did you know that mental ill-health is the leading cause of sickness absence from work costing employers an average of $2300 per employee? It is recommended that every organisation should have 1 Mental Health First Aider for every 25-50 employees.
Can’t wait to find out if you’ve won? We are also offering discounted access to the newly accredited course, please get in touch to find out more.
After completing the course, participants will leave with:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support.