When we recruit, we are trying to place the best possible person in the best possible company. This means it has to work equally for both parties. At Give a Grad a Go, we care as much about starting great careers as we do building great teams.
The truth is, it will only be a great hire if both the employer and the employee are happy. So, we are here to streamline this difficult process and find the most efficient way to achieve these two goals for your business.
Firstly, get in touch and we can have a chat. All of our recruitment starts from the conversation. We want to understand you, your business, and your ambitions.
Then, once we know the details (like how many you’re looking to hire and your broader timelines), we can discuss which of our services will work best for you.
In our most common contingency-based model, you’ll be assigned an Account Manager. They’ll manage the roles you want to advertise and screen potentially suitable candidates. This includes the role being shared to our social media following, on our website which receives thousands of monthly visitors, and across other Australian jobs boards like Indeed.
You’ll then be provided with a shortlist of talented graduates who we believe will be suited to your company. At this point, you either find the perfect candidate through interviews, or we begin the shortlisting process again.
- Great knowledge of the market or sector they specialise in; i.e. graduate recruitment.
- Wide network and reach sometimes with databases of hundreds of thousands of candidates.
- Avoid costly hiring mistakes is another of the top benefits of recruitment agencies. Companies handling the hiring process internally might rush to hire new employees if they are under pressure from a staff member leaving.
- Employer branding support. This can be particularly beneficial for small businesses, startups, or SMEs in building their brand to attract candidates.
- Saves time and allows you to focus on other areas of your business, by taking away the hassle of screening CVs, conducting telephone interviews, and communicating with candidates.
- Highly cost-effective. As well as cutting down any costs involved in time-consuming processes, at Give a Grad a Go we eliminate the need for up-front costs of sourcing talent via job board posting. We also have a rebate structure in place, reducing your risk of hiring quite significantly.
The recruitment process is all about efficiency and quality. It is made up of several stages; including identifying, attracting, shortlisting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding candidates.
Hiring can be time-consuming, expensive, and complicated. So, let us take the weight off your shoulders and implement a recruitment process that makes your hiring feel seamless.
We’ll create an effective recruitment strategy to help you plan your hiring in the short-term and long-term. We will send a shortlist of talented graduates who are screened specifically for your role, so you won’t have to sift through hundreds of CVs and candidate profiles yourselves. Our SEO Specialists will make sure we bring in the right candidates by optimising your job spec.
This will then be advertised to our social following and on our website. We will also use our existing database of graduates and students to find a hire that can really evolve your team. Recruiting with our expertise will fundamentally change how you grow your team!
Yes! You can sign-up to our site, make a company profile, and post jobs yourself. You can then also choose the extent to which you want these shared further, including options for us to share on our social media channels.
Through our employer portal, you can manage the roles and their potential candidates yourself. We’ll give you maximum control, and let you make the decisions that are best for your business.
Head over to our employer portal to make an account and start posting jobs!
We get asked this question a lot; ‘what is your fee structure?’ This depends on the service you choose, or how many jobs you wish to post. For our contingent recruitment services, we charge a percentage fee of the final salary, which is predominantly a set fee structure. However, we offer an array of other different services with different cost structures, so you have the flexibility to choose a service that will work best for your business.
If you’re interested in our recruitment services, get in touch to arrange a call with our Client Services team. Here we’ll discuss your business plan, and we can arrange a fee that works for you.
To hear more about our costs, get in touch.