Looking for SEO Specialist, SEO Manager roles, or Digital Marketing opportunities in London? Want to join an exciting property and retail startup? This SEO Manager job in London could be perfect for you - apply today!
*Please note, this role requires 2-3 years of marketing and/or SEO experience* Company profile - Property Startup
In this SEO Manager role, you will be joining a property startup based in London. They offer flexible co-working spaces and take on the full project management of refurbishment and re-design. Following their recent success, they’re now looking for a social media whiz to join their growing London team. You’ll take control of all their social media pages and help to grow their brand presence. If you’re naturally creative and have proven experience with multiple social media channels apply to this SEO Manager role in London today! Job description - SEO Manager
In this SEO Manager role, you'll be taking the lead on SEO for the company. You'll be expected to create, develop and implement a SEO strategy. You'll devise a plan for the next 12-18 months to increase business engagement across the board. If you've got previous experience in SEO and are looking for your next step this could be the role for you. Key responsibilities - SEO Manager In this SEO Marketing opportunity in London, your responsibilities will include:
Job requirements - SEO Manager
- Creating and developing SEO strategy
- Collaborate with the existing marketing team
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO strategy
- Driving business to a 12-18 month target
- Recommend improvements to marketing strategy
- A degree in creative or marketing
- 2 years + experience
- Driven - with clear ideas
- A self-starter with strong initiative who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A naturally creative mind!