Looking for Sales roles, Business Development Manager jobs or lucrative Broker jobs in London? Keen on joining a marketing leading Foreign Exchange specialist in the heart of London? Apply for this Senior FX Sales Associate job in London today!
Company profile - FX Specialist
In this Senior FX Sales Associate job, you will be joining a hugely successful and established foreign exchange specialist going through a massive growth cycle. Founded in 2011 and publicly listed on the London Stock Exchange in 2019, they're now expanding into European and Australasian markets.
As a team of 70-80 industry professionals, they're transacting in excess of £13 billion every year and are now looking to double the headcount on their high-performance sales team.
Based in upmarket Mayfair and having recently undertaken an exciting office upgrade (think big) they’re consistently ranked in the top 10 of firms globally by Bloomberg for their accuracy in currency forecasting. Arguably the most exciting business in the industry. Job description - Senior FX Sales Associate
In this Senior FX Sales Associate role in London, you will be joining a young, high-growth business as the newest member of their corporate FX Broking desk. Bringing some previous sales experience with you in FX or otherwise, you will be responsible for liaising with corporate clients, bringing in highly lucrative deals, and in turn unlocking an industry-leading commission structure.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent communication skills as you’ll be interacting with ‘C’ suite executives, forging mutually beneficial business relationships daily. Pair this with a proactive and ambitious approach to your work, and there are no limits to your earning potential at this exceptionally exciting London-based brokerage. Key responsibilities - Senior FX Sales Associate In this Senior FX Sales Associate job, your responsibilities will include:
Job requirements - Senior FX Sales Associate
- Sourcing and generating new business through proactive prospecting and outreach
- Developing new relationships with new corporate clients
- Managing business accounts
- Orchestrating the smooth onboarding of new accounts
- Maintaining a focus on goals and results whilst striving to exceed targets
- Delivering exceptional levels of relationship management and customer service
- Developing a solid understanding of the financial markets and foreign exchange sectors
- Exhibiting high levels of professionalism when developing new business contacts
- 2+ years of sales experience in FX or similar
- Flawless communication skills, both verbal and written
- Tenacity, ambition, and resilience
- Excellent telephone manner for speaking with clients over the phone
- Proven record of working and thriving within a target-driven environment
- Ability to work well within a tight-knit team
- Offer insight into further enhancing the smooth running of the company and its reputation
- Commitment to providing first-class customer service
- Must be highly motivated