Company profile - Media Agency
You will be joining one of London’s leading Independent Media Planning & Buying agencies, which boasts a diverse expert team of strategists, analysts, planners, and buyers. Working across TV, digital, outdoor, and mobile advertising, their client portfolio is made up of several well-known charities, global publishers, financial services firms, and not-for-profits, including White Claw, Wargaming, Majestic, Care International and Crisis.
By working to understand each of their client’s individual audiences and using media and data to deliver the best possible results, they have helped a number of businesses across a range of industries to grow.
This award-winning agency with £13 million in annual billings had recently been included on Campaign’s Best Places to Work list and holds a Platinum status with the IPA for their dedication to learning and development. They pride themselves on being free-thinking and independent and have recently invested over £1 million into new agency technology. This agency is looking to grow its team of 100+ with a new Graduate Programmatic Media Assistant. If you're keen on all things Advertising and Data, apply now!
Job description - Programmatic Media Executive
In this Media Analyst job in London, you will be joining the Programmatic Managers within the Digital Team of the agency, working across all of the agency's DSPs. You will create bespoke recommendations for potential tech partners, buying strategies, and creative requirements. You'll build campaigns in the DSPs and oversee the entire process to maximise campaign performance.
Key responsibilities - Programmatic Media Executive
In this Graduate Programmatic Media Planner job in SoHo, London, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the digital team across all DSPs
- Creating a plan alongside the clients - making recommendations for buying strategies, creative requirements, and potential tech partners
- Building the campaigns in the DSPs once plans are signed off by clients
- Managing project factors such as budget allocation and trafficking of creative
- Optimising campaigns once they have gone live, constantly testing new tactics
- Redistributing budget to maximise performance
- Providing content for client presentations about performance and strategy
- Getting involved with client meetings
- Utilising insight tools for market research
- An understanding of and genuine interest in programmatic media and buying
- Some previous office-based work experience or internships is desirable
- Strong analytical skills; the ability to extract insights from data
- A genuine interest in the media and advertising industry
- Previous internships or work in media or marketing is highly beneficial
- An excellent communicator
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- You will relish problem-solving
- Clear progression plan
- Remote / work from home options
- Socials / team bonding days