Looking for Partnerships Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, or French language jobs in London? Keen on joining a global Foreign Exchange specialist in the heart of London? Apply for this Partnerships Manager job in London today!
*Please note, this role requires fluency in French* Company profile - Global FX Leader
Our client is a market leader in financial services with a 20-year history of supporting private clients who require solutions to manage their international transactions.
Operating out of 21 global offices and serving over 325,000 clients worldwide, the business is consistently ranked the highest for customer service & satisfaction, and it continues to demonstrate strong growth transacting in excess of £7.5 billion last year alone.
This is an incredible opportunity to join the exciting and dynamic team located within its Head Office in London. Your main responsibility will be to regenerate lapsed partnerships and develop new affiliate opportunities. The position will provide you with exposure to international business development and allow you to access fantastic career development opportunities whilst realising your remuneration goals. Job description – Partnerships Manager (French Speaking)
The Partnerships Manager is responsible for acquiring new clients and generating profit from their currency transfers, whilst providing exemplary service.
Your time will also be spent contacting lapsed affiliates and generating new affiliate opportunities via proactive sales methods.
Our client has established one of the largest and most effective network of affiliate partners globally, working directly with business owners and sales teams to generate referrals. This french speaking role will be focused on the French property market so it's essential to be fluent in the French language
. Key responsibilities – Partnerships Manager (French Speaking)
Job requirements – Partnerships Manager (French Speaking)
- Identifying, engaging, and managing new partnerships opportunities using a collaborative & consultative approach
- Targeting private clients and professional service providers seeking to forge a beneficial partnership, whilst adding value to their current offering
- Targeting wealth managers, real estate businesses, solicitors etc., to communicate a mutually beneficial commercial relationship
- Well-connected and driven by business interactions, you will be naturally effective at building relationships and creating influence over the phone, face-to-face, through networking, social media, and attendance at events when required
- Attending client meetings domestically or internationally
- Attending networking events to represent the company's interests
- Have demonstrable partnerships experience or a track record in selling a service
- French language fluency is essential
- Resourceful, articulate and action orientated and able to deliver business results through affiliate channels
- Demonstrable record of business development success
- Knowledge and experience of financial sales and deliverable foreign exchange is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of / experience in dealing with French property markets is a strong advantage but not essential
- Ideally degree educated and proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM (Salesforce)
- You are an ambitious sales professional who is motivated by success and keen to further develop your business development skills, whilst getting exposure to the French marketplace