Are you a fluent French speaker looking for Partnerships Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, or lucrative Broker jobs in London? Keen on joining a global Foreign Exchange specialist in the heart of London? Apply for this Partnerships Development Manager job in London today! Company profile - Global FX Leader
Our client is a market leader in financial services with a 20-year history of supporting private clients who require solutions to manage their international transactions. Operating out of 21 global offices and serving over 325,000 clients worldwide, their business is consistently ranked the highest for customer service & satisfaction and continues to demonstrate strong growth transacting in excess of £7.5 billion last year alone.
This is an incredible opportunity to join the exciting and dynamic team located within their Head Office in London. Your main responsibility will be to regenerate lapsed partnerships and develop new French affiliate opportunities. The position will provide you with exposure to international business development and allow you to access fantastic career development opportunities whilst realising your remuneration goals. Job description – Partnerships Development Manager (French Speaker) This role does NOT involve cold calling.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for acquiring new partners to refer clients and generating profit from those clients' currency transfers, whilst providing exemplary service. Your time will also be spent contacting lapsed affiliates and generating new affiliate opportunities via proactive sales methods.
Our client has established one of the largest and most effective network of affiliate partners globally, working directly with business owners and sales teams to generate referrals. Key responsibilities – Partnerships Development Manager (French Speaker)
Job requirements – Partnerships Development Manager (French Speaker)
- Identifying, engaging, and managing new partnerships opportunities using a collaborative & consultative approach
- Targeting private clients and professional service providers seeking to forge a beneficial partnership, whilst adding value to their current offering
- Targeting wealth managers, real estate businesses, solicitors etc., to communicate a mutually beneficial commercial relationship
- Well connected and driven by business interactions, you will be naturally effective at building relationships and creating influence over the phone, face-to-face, through networking, social media, and attendance at events when required
- Attending client meetings domestically or internationally
- Attending networking events to represent the company's interests
- Fluent French speaker
- Have demonstrable FX experience or a track record in selling a service
- Resourceful, articulate and action orientated and able to deliver business results through affiliate channels
- Demonstrable record of business development success
- Knowledge and experience of financial sales and deliverable foreign exchange is a strong advantage
- Ideally degree educated and proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and CRM (Salesforce)
- You are an ambitious sales professional who is motivated by success and keen to further develop your business development skills, whilst getting exposure to the French marketplace
Give A Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.