Looking for Field Marketing Manager jobs, Marketing Coordinator roles in Tech and Retail Marketing Manager opportunities in London? Want to work for a leading global retail SaaS company in their growing London team? Take a look at this new Marketing Manager opportunity in Retail Tech in London!
Company profile - SaaS Retail Solutions
In this Marketing Manager job in London, you will be joining a leading provider of SaaS solutions for the speciality retail sector. This renowned industry leader creates cloud-based management solutions to help top global retail business implement business projects and open up opportunities, through a vast offering of SaaS products.
Their client base of over 500,000 spans key retail sectors (luxury, fashion, cosmetics, etc), and includes many of the worlds most renowned brands This company is headquartered in Lyon, France, and has offices across the globe along with an international network of business partners. With more than 3,500 employees, and revenue in excess of 800M, this innovative global SaaS company is seeking a passionate and driven Field Marketing Manager to join their North European team based in Shoreditch, London, as they continue to expand operations in the UK.
Job description - Marketing Manager
In this Marketing Manager job in London, you will be working closely with the regional sales team and go-to-market partners to execute demand generation programs, including a mix of online and offline activities (telemarketing, web, paid advertising, events, PR etc) The role partners with central demand marketing functions (e.g. demand generation, corporate communications, campaign teams, content operations) to create and deliver marketing programmes that deliver maximum impact through a combination of tailored global and local market–specific activities and tactics.
You will be responsible for planning, executing, analysing, and optimising marketing activities across the region; the primary objective is lead generation, pipeline generation and brand awareness.
Key responsibilities - Marketing Manager In this Senior Marketing Coordinator job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Localise, define, plan and execute regional marketing strategies, programs, and campaigns to generate new leads and pipeline for the business
- Build awareness and reputation programmes in the specialty & luxury retail market in Southern Europe
- Plan, manage, and execute all activities in the region including: marketing tactics, external telemarketing, executive dinners & events, email campaigns, SEO, SEA, content syndication
- Support on-boarding and build co-marketing programs with designated partners in line with global and local marketing plans
- Manage, track and measure activity results, and return on investment
- Create marketing programs that help regional sales teams build a healthy pipeline
- Manage, administer local marketing budgets
- Work closely with Sales teams and help build sales enablement tools
- Develop and manage local partner engagement activities (e.g. partner events, local launch execution, to-partner communications, partner training, partner webinars)
- Support local channel sales efforts to recruit partners that match local requirements
- Actively seek and create local joint customer success stories, blog articles and other compelling contents
Job requirements - Marketing Manager
- 3-5 years Marketing Experience (preferably in B2B SaaS, other areas of Tech, or Retail)
- Experience with marketing IT & technology
- French language would be highly beneficial, but not necessary
- Highly confident in simultaneously managing a variety of projects, stakeholders, and deadlines
- A confident communicator who can work with multi-level stakeholders with ease
- Exceptional writing skills and conscientious in producing all written work to a very high standard
- Highly motivated
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment