The UK's leading graduate recruitment agency.
Company Profile - Asset Management
In this Investor Relations Executive opportunity in London, you will be working for a firm that specialises in matching investors with fund managers. This specialist firm in the asset management industry has seen great success in the past few years, even growing through the challenging 2020 market. This company values it’s employees and gives excellent training making this the perfect opportunity for those looking to break into financial services, especially asset management, private equity and hedge funds.
Job Description - Investor Relations Executive
In this Investor Relations Executive job, you will be tasked with speaking with investors from around the world on a daily basis, understating their aims and needs so you can match them with the business's fund management clients.
You will be trained fully in not only the technical details of the industry but how to best serve your clients. The ideal candidate will be motivated and intelligent with an exceptional command of the English language which you will employ while writing reports on your clients.
Key Responsibilities - Investor Relations Executive
In this Investor Relations Executive job in London, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining relationships with investors in order to understand their allocation process
- Managing a client base of fund managers – this includes providing a premium service to your own clients through excellent industry and market knowledge in order to assist them in identifying suitable investors
- Reaching out to new potential clients and investors
- Producing customised investor reports that will be sent to clients
- Achieve targets in line with our team’s and the company’s objectives
- Exhibiting a genuine interest and understanding of global trends in investment flows and allocations amongst various investor types
Job Requirements - Investor Relations Executive
- At least a 2.1 degree from a top university
- A hungry, ambitious, personable, and articulate graduate
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exceptional relationship and network-building skills
- Confidence to multi-task and keep many plates spinning at once
- Relevant experience would be beneficial but is not a prerequisite.
- An enthusiastic, resilient, and proactive approach
- Commission available
- OTE £30,000
- Bonus opportunities
- Clear progression plan
- Corporate volunteering days
- Discounted or free food / drinks
- Internal competitions
- Paid time off (holiday / sick pay)
- Paid training opportunities
- Pension plan
- Private healthcare / insurance
- Recognition & awards
- Socials / team bonding days
- Travel expenses paid