Company profile - PropTech Firm
In this Property Consultant role you will be joining the UK's leading provider of free information and resources for people looking to move or buy property abroad. It is transforming the way that property can be purchased abroad, offering invaluable guidance when it comes to financial planning, overseas mortgages, property agents, and legalities.
Our client offers invaluable guidance when it comes to financial planning, overseas mortgages, property agents and legalities to ensure their clients' peace of mind. We are proud of our reputable partner network, which includes Rightmove and various other estate agents, solicitors and IFAs in the UK and abroad.
Job description - Property Consultant
This is a telephone-based B2C role where you will be calling people who have downloaded one of our free guides and guiding them through the buying process. You will be calling people who have opted in to find out more about our service, so this is a warm sales role, where our clients are expecting your call.
Key Role Responsibilities - Property Consultant
In this Property Consultant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver expert advice via phone and digital media tools
- Ensuring customer satisfaction resulting in quality leads being sent to key partners
- Act as an ambassador for our sister company, and upsell the benefits
- Utilise our bespoke CRM system to maintain accurate client details, including telephone calls or written contact
- Articulate, confident and able to engage with customers and build rapport.
- A university degree
- A keen interest in property and travel
- Comfortable on the phone and target driven
- Keen to develop a career in sales
- You work well in a team and enjoy some healthy competition
- Organised with high attention to detail
- Resilient and able to bounce back when faced with a challenge or objection
- Health shield medical cash plan
- Quarterly paid annual bonus of % of salary dependant on team and individual performance.
- Company Group pension scheme
- Long service awards (Mont Blanc pen, £1000 John Lewis voucher and money towards a holiday)
- Free Access to a Company Individual Financial Advisor and many more…
- Clear progression plan
- Socials / team bonding days