The UK's leading graduate recruitment agency.
Company profile- Financial Media Company
In this Graduate Account Executive position, you’ll be joining a company that’s revolutionizing the way businesses engage with shareholders and the stock exchange at large. By combining IR and digital content onto one secure and compliant platform this company has established itself as the go-to resource for the investment community.
Job description - Graduate Account Executive
In this Graduate Account Executive role you’ll be joining the company at a period of growth. They’re looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join their team and work their way through the company. Your role will be predominantly focused on managing new and existing client relationships, organising content, such as podcasts and general administrative duties. If you’re an organised graduate with fantastic communication skills, this could be the role for you.
Key responsibilities - Graduate Account Executive
In this Graduate Account Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining new and existing relationships
- Helping organising content production, such as booking and organising podcasts and interviews
- Maximise outreach by working with the rest of the team on business strategy
- General administrative duties
- A 2:1 from a university
- 6 months+ experience in a client facing role
- Fantastic communication skills- both written and verbal
- An interest in financial markets and media is a real bonus!
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Casual work attire
- Home office improvement incentives
- Paid time off (holiday / sick pay)
- Remote / work from home options
- Socials / team bonding days