Looking for Digital Marketing Assistant jobs, Marketing Executive roles, or Digital Marketing opportunities in London? Do you want to take your career in online marketing to the next level? If you’re looking to demonstrate and build your digital marketing and social media skillset then apply now! Company profile – Digital Marketing Agency
Do you want to take your career in online marketing to the next level? Can you develop, implement and assess innovative campaigns for household name customers? Can you get to the heart of your clients' needs - even when they don't know what they are? Can you project manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to get the best results? And are you willing to go that extra mile to guarantee success and value for money?
If the answer to all of these questions is "yes" then this agency has a vacancy for an Account Manager which sounds perfect for you.
This company is an established digital marketing agency, looking for an ambitious Account Manager to join our agency to communicate the importance of digital marketing.
Based in Stratford in east London, but with clients all over the UK, Europe & America.Job description – Digital Marketing Consultant
This company is seeking a commercially astute Account Manager to help deliver the agency’s range of creative and campaign services across our client base of B2B and B2C businesses. The successful candidate will join an experienced, multi-disciplined team of strategists, account managers, writers, graphic designers, animators and video experts who use data to devise, implement and run campaigns using impactful content.
The crux of the role is to retain and grow your account base using account based marketing and a consultative approach to build relationships with key stakeholders. Acting as a natural extension to their clients' marketing teams, you’ll be the go-to expert when it comes to providing digital marketing solutions, to help their clients achieve their goals.
They are looking for a proven track record of success in digital marketing, client management or consultative sales - people who are problem solvers, fearless communicators, big picture visionaries, sticklers for detail and painfully organised.
You’ll be required to develop your knowledge and understanding of their clients’ business, their brands, corporate image, market position, and their competition within the industry; enabling you to add value to work when solving client problems.
You’ll work closely with the Head of Client Relations to assess client requirements, create high-quality proposals, communicate with clients via phone / webcam / email and in-person. You’ll brief internal teams and coordinate projects with internal and external stakeholders, under tight deadlines and within budget.Key responsibilities – Digital Marketing ConsultantThe key responsibilities of this Account Manager opportunity are:
Job requirements – Digital Marketing Consultant
- Visiting clients across the UK to build relationships, get under the hood of their businesses and consult on digital marketing projects
- Taking principal commercial responsibility for revenue in excess of £200,000 per annum
- Retain and grow each client by taking a consultative approach to upselling both existing and new creative services as well as campaign services
- Have a keen interest in each client’s business, identify key stakeholders, build relationships with advocates and decision makers in the business to put yourself in a strong position to pitch integrated campaigns
- Take an Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach to each client, by identifying relevant contacts in other parts of the business
- Project managing multidisciplinary teams of experts, freelancers, and other agencies to deliver the best possible marketing campaigns for customers
- Building and managing your pipeline by keeping our CRM system up to date, adding leads and opportunities as they arise and providing progress updates to relevant members of the team
- Putting slick proposals and reports together and pitching them to clients, whilst confidently managing objections as they arise
- Contribute to the overall success and culture of the Account Management team and wider agency
- You’ll need the hunger to improve and develop; we’re an ambitious team who are always looking to improve
- Basic knowledge of marketing principles and digital marketing is essential
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an account manager or sales role in digital marketing
- A self-starter with a commercial mind, a positive attitude and no shortage of drive and ambition
- First-class communication skills - from listening to presenting ideas, to objection handling
- Presentation skills and knowledge of Google Suite and Salesforce preferred but not essential
- Confident people person who can build rapport with clients, prospects and colleagues quickly
- Excellent listener with the ability to process and relay complex information with ease
- Proactive and pragmatic in approach, this role requires tenacity and a cool head