Are you looking for Compliance jobs or Graduate Finance roles in London? If you're an analytical and client-focused graduate with an interest in FinTech and compliance, then apply for this Compliance Officer job today!
Company profile – FinTech Rocketship
In this Compliance Officer job, you will be joining a Y-combinator backed FinTech, recently voted ‘Fintech Startup of the Year 2022’ at Fintech Awards London, our client helps businesses in emerging markets reach the world by making cross-border payments.
They enable businesses to accept payments and send payouts globally in one single platform. Each year they process billions of dollars of payments and provide companies with solutions which help them to save money, automate processes and grow.
They have worked with thousands of businesses globally since their launch in 2018 and have high growth aspirations for the future. By 2028, its forecasted payments revenue from emerging markets will exceed that of mature markets by $400bn, join to make them the number one B2B payment provider in this space. Job description - Compliance Officer
In this Compliance Officer job, you will be working as part of a high octave team that’s pivotal to business success. This will be a generalist role where you’ll flex both your analytical and interpersonal skillset.
Your tasks will be varied and begin with supporting in financial crime related issues and broader compliance issues. Given the nature of finance as an industry and it morphing into FinTech, this is an opportunity to join a business at the forefront of international payments and for your role to be immersed in the legal/compliance issues associated. Key responsibilities - Compliance Officer In this Compliance Officer job in London, your responsibilities will include:
Job requirements - Compliance Officer
- Work with senior colleagues to update and implement mandatory policies, procedures, and
- Assisting the Financial Crime and wider Compliance team in a wide range of varied tasks, across Transaction Monitoring, Onboarding and Financial Crime.
- Understanding the requirements and risk appetite of the business and its banking partners and responding to Requests for Information (RFI’s) accordingly, ensuring that SLAs are met at all times.
- Review and approve/reject customer transactions on the Transaction Monitoring system, ensuring that SLAs are adhered to at all times.
- Assist in the management of the Compliance Mailbox, assigning owners and Jira tickets.
- Actively engage with other teams to streamline and enhance existing processes.
- Consult the JMLSG and other industry guidance to ensure that policies, processes and guidance are in line with regulatory expectations.
- Horizon scanning - keep abreast of regulatory change or industry guidance, disseminating to other team members and working with the FinCrime associate and DMLRO to action accordingly.
- A minimum of 2.1 from university
- Legal degrees and/or legal experience preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and autonomous worker
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical ability.
- Fantastic attention to detail, with the ability to keep many plates spinning at once
- Appetite and willingness to undertake a financial crime qualification such as ICA or ACAMs.