Looking for Partnerships Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, or lucrative Broker jobs in Cornwall? Keen on joining a global Foreign Exchange specialist in the heart of London? Apply for this Partnerships Manager job in Cornwall today!
*Please note, this is based in Cornwall* Company profile - Global FX Leader
Our client is a market leader in financial services with a 20-year history of supporting private clients who require solutions to manage their international transactions.
Operating out of 21 global offices and serving over 325,000 clients worldwide, the business is consistently ranked the highest for customer service & satisfaction, and it continues to demonstrate strong growth transacting in excess of £10 billion last year alone and they’ve recently received £145million investment from Blackstone.
This is an incredible opportunity to join the exciting and dynamic team located within its Cornwall office. Job description – Business Development Manager
In this Business Development Manager role, the successful candidate will prospect new business partners who have clients that require foreign exchange and international payment services.
The candidate will energise partner accounts, both new and existing, to create sustainable, profitable relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a high growth and fast moving fintech team. Our client is one of Europe’s most established foreign exchange specialists and for the last 7 years in a row has won the Moneyfacts Consumer ‘International Money Transfer Provider of the Year’ award. Key responsibilities – Business Development Manager
Job requirements – Business Development Manager
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets and performance KPI’s.
- Expand the depth and integration of customer relationships with new business opportunities by conducting professional and effective relationship management
- Develop a deep understanding of your prospect’s business and validate customer needs and decision criteria on an ongoing basis.
- Daily use of Salesforce to ensure your pipeline is always up-to-date and accurate.
- Recording all activity within Salesforce and monitoring performance for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for sourcing, approaching and signing contracts with new partners and motivating them to refer their customers.
- Managing and re-energising existing partner relationships to generate the most amount of quality referrals possible.
- Working closely with the UK sales teams and trading floor to ensure highest conversion rates for client registrations and clients dealt.
- Leverage marketing automation and sales enablement tools to effectively manage leads through the entire sales process.
- Thinking laterally about lead generation opportunities for new partners – attending seminars, exhibitions and networking groups to grow partner portfolio.
Benefits of the jobs – Business Development Manager
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in business development role.
- Strong communication skills and ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent telephone manner, confident public speaker and immaculately presented - working efficiently as an ambassador for the brand
- High degree of self-motivation and a persistent will to succeed in complex sales processes.
- History of exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach.
- Excellence in new customer acquisition and assisting others in closing business.
- Employ a structured, measurable approach to new business development
- Effective and first-class Customer Relationship Management skills with the ability to build relationships with all types of individual
- Lateral thinking with the ability to create innovative solutions to new business generation, ensuring the relevance of all activities and solutions
- Analytical capacity and innovative problem-solving skills
- Networking skills to build internal/external relationships
- Proficiency with required business applications: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, Online demonstration and/or conferencing tools.
- Interested and proficient in new technology including Salesforce CRM system
Looking for Senior Business Development Executive roles, Business Development Manager jobs, or lucrative Broker jobs? Keen on joining a global Foreign Exchange specialist? Apply for this Business Development Manager Role in Cornwall today.
- £32,000 - £35,000 starting salary (£45,000 OTE uncapped)
- Employee benefits package which includes pension and healthcare
- Season ticket loan, bi-annual company parties, and more!
- A fantastic office environment in beautiful Cornwall