Looking for Sales jobs, Business Development roles or Property-related opportunities in London? Want to make an impact at a successful media and advertising company? Apply for this Business Development Executive role in London today!
Company profile - Property Advertising Firm
In this Business Development Executive position in Media and Advertising in London, you will be joining one of London’s leading out-of-home agencies.
Their expert team is comprised of strategists, planners and Account Managers who have a host of experience and contacts in the world of media. Working in outdoor and out-of-home media, they have partnered with some of the largest brands in the world, including the likes of Sky, Spotify, Netflix, YouTube, Adidas and many more!
They are looking to grow their London office, and are looking for a personable, determined and bright sales graduate to come and join their team today!Job description - Business Development Executive
In this Business Development Executive role, you will be responsible for generating sales across the sales portfolio and developing relationships with clients agencies and specialists. You will be representing the agency regularly and professionally, increasing revenues across your roster agencies and sourcing new business. Key responsibilities - Business Development Executive The main responsibilities of this Business Development Executive opportunity are:
Job requirements - Business Development Executive
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships across the agency (media & creative, specialist and client) that generate growing revenues across the blowUP media UK portfolio
- Day-to-day servicing of relevant external relations
- Presentations to relevant external relations
- Achieving Sales targets
- Lead Generation
- Proactively generate business across external relations.
- Negotiate with Specialist trading departments
- A university degree
- Proven experience working in Account Management
- Strong communication skills(written and verbal)
- Telephone skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Attention to detail
- Relationship building skills
- Organisational skills & the ability to prioritise
- Ability to self-motive and time manage
- Negotiation skills
- MS Office skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Valid driving licence (not a key requirement)