Looking for Business Analyst jobs, Graduate Business Analyst roles, or Process Improvement jobs in London? Want to join an FTSE 250 listed Financial Services firm? Apply to this Graduate Business Analyst job in London today!
Company profile - Financial Services
In this Client Services job in London, you'll be joining a multi-award-winning investment platform offering financial advisers, and its clients, smart technology. It offers superior investment management and financial planning tools for a modern, efficient way to manage client investment portfolios.
It provides a wide range of support tools and comprehensive reporting, alongside an extensive range of investments and tax-efficient wrappers to make the management of portfolios as easy and efficient as possible. With over £54 billion in funds under direction, this company is the market leader in their field and still continues to grow at the speed of a startup. Job description - Business Analyst
Please note this is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
In this Graduate Business Analyst role, your main function is to facilitate the continuous improvement and documentation of business processes (systems, people, and product). The team works with Process Owners from within the business to map these processes and regularly review the process performance. In doing so, you ensure this is completed in a clear and consistent format in order to manage risk, comply with regulation, and manage the business with effective controls.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and supporting the process owner for their review meeting. The candidate will review and update the current process map providing feedback on possible improvements in the process. In addition to reviews of existing processes, the candidate will be responsible for documenting new processes as identified by Senior Management. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with various individuals from different roles and departments within the company. Key responsibilities - Business Analyst In this Business Analyst job, you will be responsible for:
Job requirements - Business Analyst
- Effectively managing own time to ensure the sign-off, coordination, and approval of allocated processes in an organised and efficient way
- Consult and involve the correct people in order to map processes accurately and in line with our regulatory requirements
- To encourage responsibility among Process Owners and the business to make day-to-day improvements continuously and as a consequence drive company performance through our processes
- To support Process Owners in developing key MI metrics to demonstrate process performance
- Keep the OPR Leads informed of progress on suggested process change, expected handover dates, and nature of any changes
- To make processes more resilient by design
- To ensure the Process Database is maintained and kept up to date
- To ensure that all processes are centrally stored, effectively managed, and communicated to the business
Give a Grad a Go is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, disability or other. We are continually finding ways to improve the way we work, read our Diversity and Inclusion promise for more information about this.
- You will have graduated from university with at least a 2.2
- A graduate looking for their step into Financial Services and/or Process Improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- You will need to be self-motivated with the ability to manage your own workload whilst working to tight deadlines
- Innovation and creativity, along with the desire to not necessarily settle for the easy answer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Display a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client and interpersonal relationships
- Strong desire to excel and develop your own knowledge and the knowledge of others around you
- An ability to question why a system is followed and to suggest better ways if you think any exist