Looking for Sales roles or Account Manager jobs in London? Keen on joining a thriving Economics research specialist in the heart of London? Apply for this Account Manager job in London today!
Company profile - Economic Research
In this Account Manager job, you will be joining one of the leading independent economic research companies in the world. Clients include HSBC, Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan.
Based in Victoria in London, their team of 70+ experienced economists provides award-winning macroeconomic, financial market and sectoral analysis, forecasts and consultancy to serve their diverse global client base. Job description - Account Manager
Reporting to the Global Head of Account Management, this Account Manager role will be responsible for the management, retention and growth of a proportion of our EMEA based clients. The successful candidate will build strong relationships with our clients and a good understanding of their needs and how we can develop their business within each client.
In this Account Manager role in London, you will be joining an established, high-growth business as the newest member of their Account Management team. Bringing some previous B2B sales experience with you in the Investment Financial Services sector or otherwise, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of 130 Investment Services accounts and identifying growth opportunities across the accounts to deliver strong retention.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent communication skills as you’ll be interacting with ‘C’ suite executives, forging mutually beneficial business relationships daily. Key responsibilities - Account Manager In this Account Manager job, your responsibilities will include:
Job requirements - Account Manager
- Managing a portfolio of up to up to 130 Investment Financial Services accounts
- Providing a consultative approach to building strong knowledge and relationships with all accounts
- Identifying growth opportunities across the accounts and deliver strong retention.
- Mitigate risk across accounts.
- Conducting video and face to face meetings with your clients
- Networking within clients to create new opportunities
- Leading and managing our economist engagement with key clients
- Exhibiting high levels of professionalism when developing new business contacts
- 2+ years of experience in account management.
- B2B background, ideally within the Investment Financial Services sector.
- Proven track record with a longer sales cycle
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and
effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Expert listening, negotiation, and presentation skills plus excellent verbal and
written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office plus experience with CRM systems (preferably
- Flawless communication skills, both verbal and written
- Tenacity, ambition, and resilience
- Excellent telephone manner for speaking with clients over the phone
- Proven record of working and thriving within a target-driven environment
- Ability to work well within a tight-knit team
- Must be highly motivated