Looking for Account Executive roles, Account Manager jobs, or Sales positions in London? Interested in working for an international FinTech company with a huge emphasis on company culture? Look no further! Apply today for this exciting Account Executive opportunity.
Company profile - FinTech Firm
In this Account Executive job, you will be working for an experienced and successful FinTech provider, specialising in trading technology, consultancy, and support to market makers. Founded in 2010, their diverse team has decades of collective automated trading experience in the disciplines of quantitative analytics, trading, sales, and technology.
A small, social tech company, this highly skilled industry leader is looking to build upon recent success by bringing in a hungry, motivated Account Executive to join their team. Job description - Account Executive
In this Junior Account Executive role, you will be working alongside trading and development to become an integral part of the team, creating and developing sales strategies to enhance business growth. You will gain experience managing existing client relationships and up-sell opportunities. Being a small team, you will have a big impact on culture - the key is to embrace learning and challenges along the way! Key responsibilities - Account Executive In this Account Executive job, your responsibilities will include:
Job requirements - Account Executive
- Identifying new business opportunities and forming strong relationships with prospects and current clients alike
- Listening to customers’ needs and delivering accurate product presentations tailored to their needs.
- Working on marketing initiatives across social media.
- Working closely with the head of product to supply customer feedback and drive the product offering forward.
- BA or BSC degree, or relevant skills or equivalent experience in lieu of degree
- An interest in technology and financial markets
- Ability to prioritise
- Time management and organisational skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity to learn and find solutions to complex problems
- Flexibility and determination